Lack of access to Entrepreneurship programs makes the Social Entrepreneurship journey a risky and challenging one for several social entrepreneurs. Having access to these can help them channel their creativity, business models and execute their strategies in line with the industry standards, and in a way that creates value to both the social community and their bottom lines.
To maximize the relevance of this conversation, we we will have cross-sectoral representation of stakeholders from E4Impact Foundation, the UN Global Compact and Zaacoal, a Social Enterprise, to discuss about Building Impactful Entrepreneurship Programs in the African Continent.
Click below on each speaker to read their bio >>
These conversations should be able to give the delegates the opportunity to get a preview of what the conference is going to tackle. The main objectives for this session include:
- An avenue for delegates to get an insight into some of the programs beneficial to social entrepreneurs
- A forum where delegates can get the ‘How Tos’ of the critical questions surrounding social entrepreneurship.
- A forum to generate questions that can be addressed in the main conference
The delivery of this session will be done through a Panel Session, with:
- Moderation session – between the social entrepreneur and the proposed partners.
- Question & answer session
The target audience for this iTalk webinar will be:
- Social entrepreneurs across Africa
- The Ashoka ecosystem of social entrepreneurs across Africa and the globe
- 20+ business and professional communities and groups across our network.
Register link: https://bit.ly/31m9XhT
Date: 29th October 2020
Time: 3:00 pm