OVERVIEW, MAIN TASKS, AND RESPONSIBILITIES
E4Impact Foundation is one of the Implementing partners for the Action to Relaunch Agriculture, And Branding Internationalization of Kenyan Coffee In And Out Of Africa (ARABIKA), funded by the Italian Development Agency (AICS). The organization is looking to contract 2 coffee value consultants to train coffee cooperatives managers on the Kenyan coffee value chain. The consultant will train the consultant involved in training the selected coffee cooperative managers on the following areas ;
- Coffee Value chain: with an expected result of the participants understanding the value chain, gaps, and opportunities
- Development of the upstream value chain; links with small producers and suppliers of inputs and services.
- Development of downstream value chain: distributors and value addition to improve market access and incomes for small-scale holders in cooperatives.
The consultants will conduct the training spread across 3 days: 28th March 20222 – 31st march 2022, at a venue near Nairobi.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in an agribusiness/agriculture-related field
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience in the coffee value chain locally or internationally
- Experience in business development, marketing export, and trading across agricultural value chains. Working experience in the Coffee value chain is an added advantage.
- Experience training coffee cooperatives or learning institutions on value chain analysis, management, business skills, value chain, and other topics related to the coffee sector.
HOW TO APPLY
If you possess the necessary qualifications and experience, kindly apply by sending your cover letter to Oscar.email@example.com before 22nd March 2022 with the Subject line: TRAINING CONSULTANCY – COFFEE VALUE CHAIN.